Quantcast

Published Articles

My New York State of Mind- Weiner Roast

My New York State of Mind- Weiner Roast

There’s this new study that says a wedding is actually the best place to meet someone. Then Anthony Weiner said, “It’s true. It is not that hard. At my wedding I got like five or six phone numbers.”

A new poll came out and says that most Democrats think Anthony…

Read More » | 2 Comments

My New York State of Mind

My New York State of Mind

President Obama’s half-brother is running for Governor in Kenya. A confused Donald Trump immediately accused him of being born in Hawaii.

The results of President Obama’s periodic medical exam will be released before the end of this month. If they check his social security card, they may find he has…

Read More » | No Comments

Matty, What to do about Israel?

Matty, What to do about Israel?

Dear Matty:

Foreign policy is an important consideration in the upcoming election.  Now we have the middle east in full anti-American mode, with attacks on embassies in Yemen, Egypt and Libya.  Now we find Obama will not meet with PM Netanyahu, but is taking time out of his “busy” schedule…

Read More » | No Comments

Have we Forgotten? 9/11 Anniversary Edition

On this 9/11  Anniversary, one question needs to be asked again…have we forgotten?

This a reprint of a post written by Matthew Jerome last year.  I think it is worth a 2nd look.

This Saturday marks an American day of irreversible events that have defined a religion, reshaped a…

Read More » | 1 Comment

Ode to the Welfare State

Ode to the Welfare State

Hi guys.  It’s been a while since I’ve written on the Blog.  I’ve been pretty active on Face Book, but have been away for too long.  A good friend sent me this poem that follows below.  It was written in 1949, when America was wrestling with how to wean itself…

Read More » | No Comments

Obama The Omnipotent

Obama The Omnipotent

You know it’s an election year when Obama touts his Christian values, he should pay more attention to the meanings behind quotes from Jesus.

Obama attended this years National Prayer Breakfast and used bibical quotes to support raising taxes on the rich.  During the breakfast Obama stated when justifying

Read More » | 1 Comment

Why Hate The Rich?

Why Hate The Rich?

Nebraska has been front and center in the 99% “hate on” for the remaining wealthy 1%  and the President has been trying to capitalize on this sentiment, making his feelings very public during the State of Delusion Speech Obama gave recently.  Obama’s guest during the speech was the much talked about Debra Bosanek, Warren…

Read More » | No Comments

Obama Still In Fantasyland

Obama Still In Fantasyland

Recently Obama took a trip to Disney World (yet another vacation) and his new campaign ad proves he hasn’t left the land of make-believe.

Obama’s new ad claims his administration to be one of the most ethical.  I guess if you forget about “The Fast and the Furious” scandal,…

Read More » | No Comments

Obama the Tax Sow

Obama the Tax Sow

With last night’s debate (aka snore-fest except for Herman Cain) now behind us, we are left wondering who will actually be there to stop the great Tax Sow, President Obama and the Democrats.

We are in a time when job growth is nil, people are uncertain about their futures and…

Read More » | No Comments